STUDY AT LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY
London South Bank University (LSBU) is one of London's largest and oldest universities. Since 1892 we have been providing students with relevant, accredited and professionally recognised education. We are a cosmopolitan and truly international university with over 25,000 students from over 120 countries.
We are based in Central London and offer a wide range of degree courses in areas such as Business, Management, Computing, Engineering, Applied Sciences, Food and Nutrition, and Arts and Human Sciences.
We offer a wide range of scholarships and discounts for international students including the Nationality Scholarships, fee-discounts for alumni, plus a 5% discount for early payment of your tuition-fee. Over £1m committed to the International Scholarship Scheme.
Through our international networks and alumni contacts we are developing a number of work-placements to enable international students to gain experience, both in London and in their home countries.
5 REASONS TO STUDY AT LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY
- Our Location: LSBU is based on an integrated campus in Zone 1, just 10 minutes’ walk from the city’s business and cultural centres, as well as mainline rail stations Waterloo and London Bridge.
- Employability and Enterprise: Our students are successful in securing coveted internships and graduate placements with market leaders, such as Goldman Sachs, KPMG and Ogilvy.
- Affordable Accommodation: LSBU has one of the most affordable average rent price in central london surrounding the main campus in Elephant and Castle. Within a 10 minutes walking distance from our campus.
- Award-winning Student Support: You’ll find first-class technology and expert support also benefit by having a dedicated student support team available to them from the point of offer right through to graduation.
- Scholarships and fee discounts.
We have committed over £1m in financial support to help well-qualified students’, with a wide range of scholarships and discounts for international students.