A GUIDE FOR PARENTS OF STUDENTS WHO WISH TO STUDY IN THE UK
Are you a high schooler wanting to talk with your parents about applying to British universities in England, Scotland or Wales? Then this guide will help you!
In this free eBook, we answer popular parental concerns for students thinking of living and studying in Britain, including:
- The cost of studying in the UK
- Safety at university
- Healthcare for international students
- Keeping in contact
- Immigration and visas
- Benefits of earning a degree in the UK
- How a UK degree can boost your employment opportunities after school
- How to decide which universities to apply to
Fill in the form to download this special guide and ease your parent’s mind on the entire process involved in studying my bachelor’s degree in Great Britain.